Bem vindo ao The Myths of Legends

Esperamos que sua estadia seja proveitosa e que se divirta junto a dezenas de outros players que assim como você são fãs desta obra. Tenham um bom jogo.
Vista sua armadura, escolha seu reino e eleve seu cosmo pois a batalha aqui nunca tem fim.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Bem vindo ao The Myths of Legends

Esperamos que sua estadia seja proveitosa e que se divirta junto a dezenas de outros players que assim como você são fãs desta obra. Tenham um bom jogo.
Vista sua armadura, escolha seu reino e eleve seu cosmo pois a batalha aqui nunca tem fim.
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Teste Template Ed

:: Área OFF :: OFF

Ir para baixo

Teste Template Ed Empty Teste Template Ed

Mensagem por Ed Sex Jan 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Unlimited Blade Works
I am the bones of my sword
You are crying lightning...

The next time that I caught my own reflection It was on its way to meet you, Thinking of excuses to postpone. You never looked like yourself from the side
But your profile could not hide The fact you knew I was approaching your throne.

With folded arms you occupied the bench like toothache, Stood and puffed your chest out like you'd never lost a war. And though I tried so not to suffer the indignity of a reaction there was no cracks to grasp  or gaps to claw And your pastimes consisted of the strange And twisted and deranged And I hate that little game you had called 'Crying Lightning' And how you liked to aggravate the icky man on rainy afternoons

Uninviting, But not half as impossible as everyone assumes You are crying lightning.And your pastimes consisted of the strange And twisted and deranged And I hate that little game you had called 'Crying Lightning' Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying Crying lightning Crying lightning Crying
All Rights Reserved for Larissa
Ed
Ed
Cavaleiros de Ouro
Cavaleiros de Ouro

Código do Santo
LV:
HP:
Teste Template Ed Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Teste Template Ed Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cosmo:
Teste Template Ed Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Teste Template Ed Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

:: Área OFF :: OFF

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos